The Commissioning Stakeholders Guideline is a great resource for those who are not necessarily knowledgeable about building commissioning or the process as per ASHRAE Guideline 0 and ASHRAE Standard 202.
It provides information, checklists, responsibilities matrixes, and sample documentation intended for Owners, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Project Programmers, and Building Authorities.
Document Content Overview:
- Chapter 1 – Strategic Guide to the Commissioning Process
- Chapter 2 – New Construction Commissioning Process, Activities and Documentation
- Chapter 3 – Stakeholder/Participant Roles and Responsibilities
- Chapter 4 – Commissioning for Codes and Standards Requirements
- Chapter 5 – Building System Selection for Commissioning
- Chapter 6 – Building System Commissioning Requirements
- Chapter 7 – Selecting and Hiring a Commissioning Provider
- Appendix A – Commissioning Process Documentation and Resources
- Appendix B – Commissioning Process Documentation [New Construction Check Lists]
In our opinion, there should be a copy of this in all offices of those involved with the commissioning process or looking to implement one.
A very well laid out resource for providing a simple, straight forward overview of the commissioning process to anyone who is interested, especially Clients/End Users.
Could do better:
Tables and check sheets could be formatted with a bit more focus for the people having to use them.
|Published by:||ASHRAE / BCxA|
|Publish year:||2018 [latest]|
|Sold by:||Tech Street|
End Users / Building Managers
Contractors / Engineers
PDF & Printed
|Availability:||Immediate Download / |
Ships 1-2 days
|Cost:||from $84.00 [non member]|
from $63.00 [member]
|Click to view document:||Click to view|